StockPulse is your perfect companion for keeping track of your stocks and investment portfolio on your device. It is suited for both basic users & advanced market analysts. StockPulse has detailed technical charts (from one day to almost 5 years), detailed stock information and support for retrieving historic prices of a stock. You can get up to date news, customized for just the stocks you have on your portfolio, keep an eye on all major indices around the world like NYSE, NASDAQ, DOW JONES etc. to name a few.Designed with user friendliness in mind, Stock Pulse has a very intuitive user interface which is straight forward and elegant.
There are NO limitations on the number of stocks you can track with Stock Pulse.
- Create a portfolio with all the stocks which you own.
- Add quantity and date of purchase, edit or add more stocks to your existing portfolio.
- Keep track of your overall portfolio's gain and loss with color coded indicators.
- Keep track of individual stock movement and daily values.
- Get detailed equity information including technical charts for over five years.
- Switch between different chart types (Line, Candlestick and Bar) and scale types (Linear, Log).
- Track and analyze stocks and equities by their historic quotes.
- Get latest news on stocks and equities you own.
- Auto and Manual refresh of stocks.
- Add stocks you'd like to watch to a Watchlist and track their performance and news related to them.
- Track the major indices around the globe.
- Get news on the stocks you have added to your Portfolio or Watchlist.
Stock Pulse uses Yahoo! Finance API's and symbols and you might have to add the correct suffix (.NS, .BS etc,) for the symbol to be recognized correctly.